Re: I'm looking for romanian translators group

Hi,

I'm looking them, because I have some questions related to translating
.po files.

You are posting to the wrong group right now. This is the GIMP documentation team, we are writing the online help aka manual, but do not do the GIMP user interface translations. Since I do not know who's doing this for romania, please ask at gimp-dev or have a look to the svn history of the .po file to find the right person.

greetings, lexA

There are some lines which doesn't match  English  version, and there
are some symbols groups which I don't know what they do, like: '%s'
(%s)\n  (I suppose, but I'm not sure)

Thank You

life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.