Re: Image files do not honour ALL_LINGUASduring installation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Volkov (pva)" <pva@xxxxxxxxxx>To: "Roman Joost" <romanofski@xxxxxxxx>Cc: <gimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:35 AMSubject: Re:  Image files do not honour ALL_LINGUASduring installation.

> Hello.>> Thank you all for feedback. Roman, Sven I've fixed patch. The following> modifications were done:
>  * Always install pictures in listed in IMAGE_DIRS (images for en)>  * find does not use -wholename option. Axel, I hope grep exist on> darwin / Mac OS (?) Could you, please, test this patch?>  * As Martin (in our bugzilla) suggested process of copying should abort> on error>> With this changes I'd like to point your attention at two things:> 1. Now it's possible to create "en" directory for images which are> required only for English language. Build process will not install this> images if "en" it not in ALL_LINGUAS> 2. If you ever create new base images subdirectory (in other words> subdirectory which is *not* $lang subdirectory) it's necessary to list> that directory in IMAGE_DIRS inside Makefile.am. This change I've> documented in README (another patch in attachment).>> Kolbjørn, if this patch does not work for you, please, give me a little> bit more details. At least I need to know what do you have in> ALL_LINGUAS.>
I'll checking it out during the week end. I run it withmake ALL_LINGUAS="no".BTW I'm running Cygwin on Windows XP if that matter.Kolbjoern