patch problems

Hi folks

At last I've made my first, wonderful svn diff files. I was in heaven until
Julien (thanks!) made me aware of some errors in my patch file.
Command: "patch --dry-run -p0 < gimp.patch > patch.txt" generated this error
message :
      patching file src/gimp.xml
      Hunk #1 FAILED at 32.
     1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/gimp.xml.rej

1. Is the number in "Hunk #1 FAILED at 32" a line number? In case in what file?
2. The promised file src/gimp.xml.rej is not saved anyplace. Is it possible to
output this file somewhere?
3. Is there a method to capture those hunks for studying them?
I'm not able to figure out what causes the error, but think studying those hunks
(text blocks?) would help.

I'm using Cygwin and Notepad++ set to UNIX format in Windows XP.
Tried both ANSI and UTF-8.
Found no differences in formatting between the accepted files and the rejected
ones. Could I have forgotten something essential?

Hoping someone is able to help me. This is my last barrier, I hope, on my way to
do the entire job myself :)

Kolbjørn Stuestøl