Re: [Dblatex-users] problems building pdf for GIMP manual

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 03:07:27AM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> Sorry for replying late (Christmas...)
>
> On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 11:38:13AM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > is updating the website and the pdf files in there something you can
> > do?
> I can update the website source code and compile the pdf files but not
> update the web site since (I think) there should be a password that I do not
> have. And I even do not know how to do it...

> > Up to now Roman did that for me always, but I won't hurt to have
> > a backup here :)
> I can act as a human backup if you ask me to do so but I think that perhaps
> someother have to say something (the webmaster).
Yeh - I'm the currently only guy of the docs project who has access to
wilber (wilber.gimp.org).

The updating of the our homepage worked very well so far (even with the
PDFs), so I don't think we need more people with a login. Just send me
the PDFs and I'll update the homepage.
Although I've to say, that someone who cares about our homepage only
would be much better.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost