Re: problem building the docs

Hi Pierre,

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 07:35:28PM +0100, Pierre PERRIER wrote:
> I was interested in contribution to build the french doc of Gimp.
Well, thats great!

> I followed instructions in subscribing and consequently : nothing, no
> explanations to go forward ! I wrote an SOS and YOU wrote me three or
> four times the same e-mail quite blank, except an attached text file
> containing only links to site  for fill in a form... and for me to a
> dead end...
That must be a big mistake. This is the second mail I'm receiving from
you. Are you sure the mails you got where directly from me?

I always sign my mails with a PGP key. Are the mails you got from me
signed?

> thus nonefficient for my problem, but as I am a polite
> man I answered you by mean I thought to be the right one and writing
> what I thought about too sophisticated processes and inefficient
> explanations for new and inexperienced people like me... all
> ingredients to discourage the best goodwills !
Well, if thats the case I'm very sorry for that. Are you still
interested in contributing to the manual?
What do you need?

Seems that you're subscribed to the list, so could you
please stay on the list for asking questions regarding the manual
contribution?

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost