Re: [Gimp-docs] How to get the authority for committing cvs?

On 22.09.2006, at 03:59, In your heart.. wrote:

I'm very nervous. I'll never attack you and your position.
you guys though, someone who joined just a few days ago, has bad
english, bad works-How could you know my works are good or bad?-,
doesn't use the real name, and etc,. is just complaining. Thus you
said, "you're bad" but I don't think so.

Nope, I'm just saying that watching for basic punctuation and using
a real name will get you big thumbs up in the regards of netiquette
and thus also a plus on your way to CVS write access application.

It's not a strict requirement nor are you automatically "bad"
but not being a good net citizen certainly does influence the
judgement of people.

I'm just look like you when you were
younger-when joined a open project first time. So I'm not shameful
rather than you guys. you must remember my first mail about this
subject.

Hell of a way to start participating in a project. ;)

BTW, because of many reasons that I said above, I said I want to know
my goal-getting authority to access cvs-, and what does need to close
that.

Now you know.

anyway conclusion is.
there is no qualification.

Nope.

but need good english,

Not necessarily.

good and continuously works,

Also not necessarily continuous.

and real name.

Yes, or if you can't for some reason use your real name then we'd
have to figure out how to deal with that. Normally there cannot be
anonymous contributions because of copyright/license issues.

If I get ready, someone may recommand me. Is it right?

That's how it works.

Servus,
      Daniel