Re: [Gimp-docs] How to get the authority for committing cvs?

all right, all right,
But I said "I'm not complaining. and I don't want to get rightnow.
just want to get someday, and will try"

I'm very nervous. I'll never attack you and your position.
you guys though, someone who joined just a few days ago, has bad
english, bad works-How could you know my works are good or bad?-,
doesn't use the real name, and etc,. is just complaining. Thus you
said, "you're bad"
but I don't think so. I'm just look like you when you were
younger-when joined a open project first time. So I'm not shameful
rather than you guys. you must remember my first mail about this
subject.

BTW, because of many reasons that I said above, I said I want to know
my goal-getting authority to access cvs-, and what does need to close
that.
I don't want to waste my time. If I can, I'll try to do, and can't I
won't. that's all
I have a job for a living just like all of you. I don't have a lot of time.
(But of course, I have a lot of years. I'm intending to translate the
manual for 2-3 years for first whole translatio,. and will do for
20-30 years for fixing and rewriting.)

anyway conclusion is.
there is no qualification. but need good english, good and
continuously works, and real name. If I get ready, someone may
recommand me. Is it right?