[Gimp-docs] Glossary

Hi All -

While I'm working on the Glossary, I'd like to find out if anyone
has any requests.  Do any users see any problems or omissions with
the current Glossary?  Do any language translators see any difficulties
with them?  What can I do, from your perspective, to make it better?

Not entirely related, but here's another question.  In the Info
Window, the "Visual class" is displayed.  According to Sven (thank
you!), this is the visual class from the X Window System.  For
anyone who is running on MS Windows or Mac or other, what do you
see displayed in the "Visual class" of the Info Window?

As always, thanks again for your help and support.

Sally