[Gimp-docs] formal versus informal "you"

Hello all,

I noticed some things in the German entries, which might also be
relevant to French or other languages.

In some places, I noticed the use of "du" or "Du" (informal you), and
in other places, I saw "Sie" (formal you).

First, the German gimp-doc folks should figure out which level of
formality Gimp should use.  And second, if the decision is for informal,
it needs to be standardized on either "du" or "Du".  Now that the dust
has settled (???) on the most recent German spelling reform, this
can be done.

Has the Gimp documentation been updated for whatever other changes are
in the newest spelling reform?  I didn't notice.

OK, OK, I know that there are far more important issues at this
point, but I figured I'd bring it up, anyway.  I apologize if it has
already been discussed here before.

Regards,

Sally