[Gimp-docs] re: spelling fixes

Hi all,

Thanks for being willing to help out.

The first chunk of them refers to the glossary and now I'm moving
on to the rest of it.  Along the way, I did notice some things
relating to the German entries (and a very few in Dutch - easy
ones!), so it might be a good idea for the person(s) taking on the
task to have some understanding of German.

If there are any questions about my comments, I'd be glad to
answer them, either on or off the list.

At the current time, I'm looking directly at the XML source, not
HTML, so there are a few comments on tags, structure, etc., as well.

I'm a Gimp newbie, but a graphics programmer (2D and 3D).

I look forward to working with you all!

Have fun,

Sally, from Massachusetts