[Gimp-docs] I changed Julien's table

Julien's idea is so good.
but I think term of process is too big.

most of translators do it for their free time. so processing speed maynot be fast.
perhaps because of one or two person, others waste their time to wait someone finish the part.

Thus I subdivided those part like as Gimp Manual's table.
and there are options : doing, waiting to apply, will do, all done.

doing : doing ^^;
waiting to apply : for people does not have a authority to merge
will do : mark which I will work on this as soon
all done : merged.

I'm not sure it's better than Julien's

thanks all