Re: [Gimp-docs] say hello and spanish translation

El Jueves, 13 de Abril de 2006 13:46, Roman Joost escribió:
> Hi Néstor,
>
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:52:24AM +0200, n3storm wrote:
> > Hi everyone:
> > [...] introduction
> >
> > I would like to start the Spanish translation of the Gimp Manual. I have
> > a degree of English Teacher, so my level of English is pretty good. Once
> > de Manual is started I will help on finishing the English one too.
> >
> > How may I start?
>
> You may want to check our wiki page for getting started:
>
>     http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TipsForContributing

I printed and read it. I'm willing to start!

<startRantingMode>don't know why documentors and translators should know
anything about CVS, XML or DocBook tags, our job is write down stuff, master
graphic tools and image concepts, that's enough for us. That's why developers
exist: to make things easier to everyone to users not to programs, thank you
all!, and that's what GUIs and Interfaces are all about. Have you checked any
online web system to make translation and documentation
easier?<stopRantingMode>

Ok, let's get into this ;)

> Thanks for joining!
Thanks for answering.