[Gimp-docs] say hello and spanish translation

Hi everyone:
My name is n3storm and I work as a graphic designer. My workstation is a
kubuntu machine with Gimp, Inkscape, Scribus and Blender.
I work on corporate image and so, but sometimes I teach Linux and Photoretouch
with Gimp at several places.
I'm also involved at my local LUG and help people starting with the Gimp and
Linux.

I would like to start the Spanish translation of the Gimp Manual. I have a
degree of English Teacher, so my level of English is pretty good. Once de
Manual is started I will help on finishing the English one too.

How may I start?
Many thanks.

Néstor Díaz