Re: [Gimp-docs] removing /html from cvs repository

I tried to figure out how to reconfigure eclipse to get around this -
without success.

Besides all the eclipse specific stuff. The problem is primary caused by
absolutely unecessary, emptry directories which should never have been added
to cvs at all. So what about a bit housekeeping which means in this case
simply to remove them the hard way on the server?? That is a point this list
(well, couple of people, inclusive Sven) did already agreed to.
IMHO this discussion seems to me a bit like a waste of time ?

Greetings, lexA.