Re: [Gimp-docs] warp.xml broken

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:03:12 +0100 (MET), "Axel Wernicke" <axel.wernicke@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Please have a look at
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp-help-2/src/filters/map/warp.xml?view=markup
> This is what is currently in the cvs and it ends with:
[...]
>  This of course is not valid and most certainly caused by some cvs trouble
> while commiting the file. Please check this. Additionally pixelize.xml shows
> an empty mediaobject tag in the german version - it seems something with
> that patch has gone terribly wrong.

I did that commit for Julien.  But actually, the error comes from Julien's
patch and not from the cvs commit.  I just checked that the zip file that
I received contains the truncated warp.xml file.  I will fix this as soon
as I get the correct file.

Shame on me: I checked that the existing files that were modified by the
patch still looked correct, but I forgot to also check the new files
warp.xml and make-seamless.xml.

-Raphaël