Re: [Gimp-docs] warp.xml broken

Axel Wernicke a écrit :
Hi,

I got a minute ago an update via cvs that contained a broken gimp- help-2/src/filters/map/warp.xml. Besides there a lots of empty and missing tags in it, it ends very unexpected in the middle of a <para>. If thats really the content of the cvs repository and not some strange problem of my client, then this needs to be fixed with pretty high priority.

Broken?
warp.xml gives no error on make validate nor on make. All what is in xml is found in html. Could you be more precise? The last section is FIXME because I don't understand these options. Please complete it.

One more think I've seen with this update is, that there are new example images named like example-map-displace1.png. To name them example* is a waste since they are located in /images/filters/ examples/ already. It would be IMHO a good practice to avoid such and to name the files according to their specific content e.g. filtername- feature.png - warp-displace1.png.
There were other examples like this, so I only persisted. But I agree with your idea.

julien