Re: gegl:convert-space

GIMP does not yet make use of GEGLs color management, and as it does I expect
it to stabilize more.

I might have made a typo there. I only used gimp to check if the profile was in the image and to create the test one. I was trying to do the space conversion purely with gegl chain in the terminal. That being said, after I tried that command, the color space in the file seemed to stay and didn't change. That's why I started asking if it has something to do with the exclusion from the build (perhaps the op wasn't ready yet - I don't know).

I think it is rude to send emails and questions directly open source developers
when there is mailinglists - please use the mailinglists.

I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I'm still having some trouble with figuring out mailing lists, but I did send my thread starter in the mailing list after all. And when I got a reply from you, I just hit reply from my mail application.

I will not help you
fix your windows computer nor will I help you with GIMP's UI in private email,

Ok, you really lost me there. I really have no idea where did you read I'm having problems with a windows computer. Much less that I don't own any. Did you perhaps mix it with some other mail you received from someone else? I also don't think I mentioned any problem with gimp ui in my reply email.

I really hope this is just some misunderstanding. I was just having problems with gegl and I was hoping someone on gegl mailing list might be able to help me.