Re: Qt bindings and gegl_node_set*

On 28.06.13 at 02:19 AM Jon Nordby wrote:
> Ok, these two things should be fixed in master now.

Thank you Jon, for fixing it so quickly despite your own strained situation.

    With that being said, it would be nice if the Jenkins job could also
    trigger on a "for-master", "integration" or "test" branch, if people
    would like to test their changes outside of master.

Yes, it's a good idea to have separate branches for work in progress
and to merge only a finished state into the 'master' branch. I propose
to name them 'feat-$Featurename'. It's similar in GIMP and GEGL:
the GSOC work is done in separate branches that start with 'soc-'.
If I see such branches in GEGL-Qts Git repo, I can create new Jenkins
build jobs for them.

Kind regards,

Sven