Re: Porting GEGL

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:38 AM, scl <scl.gplus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as a foundation for the further GEGL porting work, the LGM and GSOC 2013 I
> updated the GEGL porting matrix in our developer wiki [1].
> Please review.

Re: "(1) This filter was marked as GEGL ported in the previous version
of this document, but the source file could not be found in GEGLs
master branch. Is there a confusion with the file loaders/savers in
GIMP?"

I don't understand why you were trying to look for source code in
GEGL's repository :) Plug-ins don't necessarily have to be implemented
as GEGL ops. Yes, it's nice, but not necessary. Rewriting them to use
GEGL buffers is sufficient for now. Could you please fix the wiki? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org