Re: Compositors

Note the comment at the top of that file:

/* SVG rendering modes; see:
 *     http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG12/rendering.html
 *     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/rendering.html#comp-op-prop
 *
 *     aA = aux(src) alpha      aB = in(dst) alpha      aD = out alpha
 *     cA = aux(src) colour     cB = in(dst) colour     cD = out colour
 */

It's also probably useful to note that these operations are generated
by svg-12-blend.rb, so you might be better off looking there for some
of the code.

-- drawoc