Re: GEGL + QT, another proposal

On 21 July 2011 21:50, Martin Nordholts <enselic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2011/7/21 Jon Nordby <jononor@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Martin, this thing uses qmake. For adding to Jenkins is there anything
>> special I should do? Create a configure script (wrapping qmake), and
>> add a distcheck target?
>
> Just provide the set of commands used to build gegl-qt after a new git
> checkout and I'll take care of the rest.

qmake -r
make

If installing is wanted, "qmake -r
GEGLQT_INSTALL_PREFIX=/custom/prefix" (default prefix is /usr) and
"make install" can be used. In the qmake world, INSTALL_ROOT is
equivalent to DESTDIR, if there is want for such. The buildsystem uses
pkg-config for finding GEGL, of course.
Note: On Fedora and similar, qmake might be qmake-qt4.

> If you want (I encourage you to), create an account on Jenkins so that
> I can give you admin privileges so you can configure jobs.
Done. Username: jonnor

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com