Compiling GEGL in Windows

Hi All,
I am new in GEGL development. For some times, i was using OpenCV library in
Visual Studio 2010 to create an image manipulation application in Android. C ->
JNI -> Android. because of the limitation of the OpenCV library, i am interested
to use the GEGL library for a wider scope. Unfortunately, i didnt get any proper
guide about how to compile GEGL in visual studio. I would like to know the steps
that i need to do.
I know that for windows i need MSYS/MinGW. but how to use MSYS/MingGW? i have no
experience in that. also i have now clear idea about how to run ./configure.
i also know that to use GEGL, i need GEGL, Babl, GTK+. how to compile?
after doing all these, how do i need to configure my visual studio projects?
at first i just want to try to compile this
#include <gegl.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  gegl_init (&argc, &argv);