Re: GEGL ops: full-image processing (ignorance of ROI?)

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:58:03 +0100
Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

SN> Your fusion technique could probably tell that it always needs the all input
SN> data, regardless of the ROI.

Yes, it's just what I mean. But this decomposition is a very CPU-intensive
operation. Is there a way to process whole image only once, store output in a kind
of cache and later update requested region with cached data? Performing
decomposition again and again until whole image will be covered with ROIs and
thus cached is waste of time.

--
Best regards,
 Eugene                          mailto:e.asphyx@xxxxxxxxx