error message when executing gegl-paint

Hi all,

Today I pull babl / gegl clone from git, and build the source according to the document without error .

However, when I tried running the gegl-paint in the example folder, a blank window poped up. And whenever I click on the window, I got error message :

(lt-gegl-paint:2195): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_new_valist: object class `GeglChantpath_c' has no property named `hardness'

How should I fix this problem?

Also, is there any document with more detail about the core rendering algorithm of GEGL? I got the rough idea about GEGL using DAG as the core representation and DAG could improve the rendering efficiency by better operation cache and region masking. But I can't find any document with more details about how they are actually implemented.

Thanks,
-Tim