Re: Integrating GEGL into MLT video engine -> Kdenlive

Le mercredi 08 juillet 2009 à 07:17 +0200, Martin Nordholts a écrit :> I didn't find the Frei0r code, could you provide a direct link please?
Simply: git clone git://mltframework.org/mlt.gitLook into: src/modules/frei0rfor an example of integration of frei0r third-party library.
If you are running Debian, apt-get build-dep mltto install the required compilation dependencies.
Under other platforms, it may be more difficult as there are manydependencies. But we explain how to install them here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive/installing-source

> Yes, I think MLT will benefit from using GEGL. Currently, GEGL is not > known to be particularly fast, but performance issues are going to be > addressed. GIMP can't use GEGL unless it's fast, and we're determined> to > use GEGL in GIMP. There currently is an ongoing Google Summer of Code > project looking into performance for GEGL for example.
Perfect. Ih hope that the changes required in MLT are minimal, like forFrei0r (a few lines). If this is the case, we can integrate GEGLquickly. We discussed today on the mailing list and we would bedelighted to see GEGL in MTL. Can you help us?
Just for information, we may need to make GEGL keyframable, but I don'tknow the work involved.
Bye and many thanks, Jean-Michel
_______________________________________________Gegl-developer mailing listGegl-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gegl-developer