Re: API change for samplers to pass inverse Jacobian data to samplers

On 06/29/2009 03:16 PM, Nicolas Robidoux wrote:
> a type which could be named
> GeglMatrix2.
>
> Is it really worth it to create (name) a new GEGL type just for this
> purpose? A plain array sure seems more expedient.

Since GeglMatrix3 exists, GeglMatrix2 also should exist for consistency.

Personally I don't see the point in duplicating a matrix lib in every
software, i.e. I question the introduction of GeglMatrix3 in the first
place, I mean there certainly must be high quality libs for matrix
operations out there, but that's a different story...

  / Martin