Re: geglbuffer-add-image writes GeglBuffer to disk only after a gegl_buffer_flush()?

Hi,
I was busy these days with some other personal things, I have read
some of the code on GEGL Buffer and the documentations, and i think I
can startup the multiprocessor support patch. I just wanted if anyone
can just find some time to explain me that how should I proceed and
what would be the final objective i should keep in mind. Also It would
be very great if Jerson can just tell me that how is he proceeding up
with the problem and what solution has he formed in mind.
I am not much clear about how should i proceed.

Thanks,
Utkarsh Shukla