Re: gegl/gegl documentation patch

Henrik Akesson wrote:
> Here's a patch for:
>
> - Documentation and debug statements added
> - Removed needs_visiting from the gegl-visitable interface and the
> implementing classes gegl-pad and gegl-node because it was not used
> (hardcoded to return TRUE).
> - Refactored gegl-eval-mgr field "state" to use an enumeration instead
> of integers for improving readability of the code.

Thanks! I have split up the patch in three separate commits and
commited. I left out the g_debug() debug code for now since it is
enabled by default which is too intrusive IMO, I think such output
should require setting a flag before it's enabled.

- Martin

2009-03-18  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Apply patch from Henrik Akesson that turns GeglEvalMgr::state into
    an enum instead of using pure ints since that increases
    readability.

    * gegl/process/gegl-eval-mgr.[ch]

2009-03-18  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Apply patch from Henrik Akesson that adds documentation to the
    graph parts of the GEGL core in form of comments.

    * gegl/graph/gegl-node.c
    * gegl/graph/gegl-visitor.c
    * gegl/operation/gegl-operation.c
    * gegl/process/gegl-cr-visitor.c
    * gegl/process/gegl-eval-mgr.[ch]
    * gegl/process/gegl-have-visitor.c
    * gegl/process/gegl-prepare-visitor.c

2009-03-18  Martin Nordholts  <martinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Apply patch from Henrik Akesson that removes the superfluous
    GeglVisitableClass::needs_visiting() and all code that depends on
    it such as the GeglNode and GeglPad implementations (both of which
    just returned TRUE) and the calls to the method.

    * gegl/graph/gegl-node.c
    * gegl/graph/gegl-pad.c
    * gegl/graph/gegl-visitable.[ch]
    * gegl/graph/gegl-visitor.c