Re: 200Kb patch in moderation queue

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 07:23:04AM +0100, Martin Nordholts wrote:

> > I am close to a similarly monstrous patch to port gegl itself to those
> > same 30 architectures, which I'll add to bugzilla later this week.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >     Gary
> >

> Is it possible for you to work against SVN trunk of babl and GEGL? That
> way your patches will apply cleanly which makes things slightly easier
> for us

Yes, I think that should be possible.  How stable is the trunk,
compared to 0.0.22 releases?  It might make more sense for us to
track HEAD while we shepherd the patches we need into the upstream
tree if the API is the same, and a release is likely in the next
few months.

Do you have up to date git mirrors of the current trunks, since the
patch merging in git is far easier to use?

Cheers,
    Gary
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)