Re: 200Kb patch in moderation queue

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
> I posted a large patch that ports babl-0.0.22 to all 30 of the
> architectures I have access to, but it is currently stuck in the
> moderation queue.  Is there someone/where else I can send it instead,
> or can I trust that it will be made visible to this list by the
> moderator in good time?
>
> Cheers,
> 	Gary

Hi

That is so nice that I would accept any of the following:
1. A mail directly to me with the patch attached
2. A link to gegl.pastebin.com with your patch
3. Create a bug report and attach the patch there (under the babl
component):
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=GEGL

The last one is preferable but if you don't feel like registering for
whatever reason feel free to do 1 or 2 and I'll take care of the rest

BR,
Matin