Thank you all

Hi all,

Very glad to know that I have passed the final evaluation of the GSoC
project. Frankly speaking, although I passed the final evaluation, not
all the details in my plan were met. In fact, most work was done
before mid-term. I didn't foresee jobs in my laboratory became
extremely busy suddenly, as a result I spent little time on my soc
project after mid-term.

I hope very much that my code become a part of GEGL official version,
instead of being abandoned after the GSoC. Although the busy work in
my laboratory, I will try my best to maintain the code I wrote. And
welcome to amend the code, making it more stable and more powerful.

In these days I have to work in the laboratory from morning to night
everyday, and using IRC is not allowed in my laboratory. If there is
anything(such as fixing bugs) that need I do, please email me. :)

Very grateful for everyone's help, particularly grateful to pippin. I
am very honored to have such a nice summer with GEGL community.

Thank you all!

Regards,
Zhang