article about gegl

Hi,
I'm interested in writing an article about gegl. I can't find much
information online so I came to the source.
What has happened with gegl project in past 2 years?
I saw this article:
http://www.digg.com/linux_unix/The_GIMP_s_next_generation_imaging_core_demonstrated
and I see that your site hasn't changed much since it was written so
if somebody would be interested for few quick Q&A that would be great.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/