improve crop, add final image size

There is a functionality in CS series of Adobe Photoshop which allows you toset the final width and/or height of the cropped image.
This is usually used, if you have a series of images (eg. your employee photosfor ID cards or your site) in various resolutions and you wish to crop andresize these images to a fixed size 150x300 px.
To do this currently, you have to crop every image (and use fixed aspect ratio to keep thecorrect ratio) and then manually resize the image to 150x300 px.
The feature I propose would merge these two operations so you'd only crop the image andalready get the correct image size (150x300 px in our case). This would savequite some time when manually editing a number of photos.

Regards.-Matevž
_______________________________________________Gegl-developer mailing listGegl-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gegl-developer