Operations that I require

Hi!

I'm trying to implement a B/W processing application using Gegl,
similar to my B/W Photoshop workflow:

  http://schani.wordpress.com/2006/05/23/my-digital-bw-workflow/

There are several operations that I need which, as far as I can tell
(I'm completely new to Gegl), are not supported, directly or
indirectly:

* Channel Mixer.  What it does is it generates a B/W image out of a
color image by calculating a weighted sum of the color channels.

* Gradient curves.  I want to give the user a curve control to modify
the contrast of the image, like the "Curve" filter in GIMP/Photoshop.

I'd also like to be able to get a histogram out of the graph at various points.

If those are already possible with Gegl, I'd really appreciate it if
somebody could point me to them.  If not, I'd be very happy if you
could tell me how to best go about implementing them.

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark Probst