Re: Segmentation Fault at initial run

On 3/20/07, Øyvind Kolås <pippin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/20/07, Kerem Kat <keremkat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi, I checked out babl and gegl from svn and compiled them on fedora 6 with
> > autogen.sh , but without success to run.
> >
> > gegl: rev. 1436
> > babl: rev. 230
> >
> > When I run the gegl binary, it gives the following:
> >
> > WARNING **: Failed to set operation type for nop, using a passthrough op
> > instead
>
> This mean that GEGL has failed to find any of it's plug-ins, you
> probably want trying to set the environment variable GEGL_PATH to
> point to the location where the .so's of the operations ended up being
> installed and make another attempt.

It seems like I responded a bit prematurely, there has been changes
recently to make GEGL and babl work on win32, these seems to have
broken the build on Unixes right now. I do not have the immediate time
available to look into these issues right now, unfortunately this
leaves us with broken trunk revisions, the changes to make it work
again shouldn't be very large though.

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/