Re: Problems installing gegl

On 2/12/07, cazaciuc gabriel <gcazaciuc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a problem installing gegl: when i run autogen.sh it doesn't find
> babl( babl  0.0.12 has been previously installed with ./configure, make and
> make install).
>  The variabile PKG_CONFIG_PATH is initialy empty and it recommends me to
> point this variabile to a directory containing babl.pc. I did a complete
> search of my system and found that there are two directories contraining
> babl.pc:
>  /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig and the directory containing the source for babl.
> I set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to these 2 directories but that doesn't change
> anything.

setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH to
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig by doing

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

should be sufficient.

>   My system is Fedora 4.Here's the output of autogen.sh:

I do not personally use Fedora so I do not know if there is something
else you should do as well.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/