API renaming due to merging of GeglGraph and GeglNode

I am doing some serious API renaming in GEGL due to merging of
GeglGraph and GeglNode classes. The reason I'm doing the merging is
that it seems to make it
cleaner when writing a ruby binding, and that part of the code has
some issues with
using inheritance without transmogrification.

The global replacements I've done are:

s/gegl_graph_/gegl_node_/
s/gegl_node_new_node/gegl_node_new_child/
s/gegl_node_create_node/gegl_node_create_child/
s/gegl_node_input/gegl_node_get_input_proxy/
s/gegl_node_output/gegl_node_get_output_proxy/

Any comments? My plan is to push out 0.0.6 which will contain touch
ups of the API
as well as the build changes that have already gone into the tree this weekend.

(PS: for a more up to date with svn version of the GEGL documentation
see http://pippin.gimp.org/gegl/ , the version at http://gegl.org/
will probably in the future document the last tarball release.)

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/