Crucible test results for gegl and babl

On the Cairo IRC channel I offered to Pippin to also run gegl in our
Crucible test environment at OSDL.  Today we managed to get this set up
and running, and here are the first set of results:

babl:  http://crucible.osdl.org/runs/1806/
babl:  http://crucible.osdl.org/runs/1807/

gegl:  http://crucible.osdl.org/runs/1805/
gegl:  http://crucible.osdl.org/runs/1808/

The build results are in the logs/ subdir.  There was a build issue for
babl on amd01 you might want to look at.  The error on nfs12 appears to
have been due to not having ruby installed on the system; I'll install
it.

Run 1805 isn't valid because it ran before the necessary babl piece was
downloaded, so ignore it.

Run 1808 is valid, but is showing some missing dependencies, which I'll
take a look at later.

Bryce