Operation API reworked.

I worked my way through gegl-operation.h and gegl-chant.h replacing
the GEGL operation extension API, replacing function names that had
misleading or confusing names. In the process the operations affected
have been updated as well.

I'd appreciate if someone could take the time to read through the
source of some of the operations, and report back if some things still
are confusing.

The only form of documentation right now is the comments in gegl-operation.h[1].
it is too early to freeze the operation extension API, and write a
proper operation writers handbook, but at least this part of the API
has had a cleanup iteration now.

/Øyvind K.

1: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gegl/gegl/gegl-operation.h?view=markup

                                                -- William Gibson