Problems with babl, solved.

I found the root of all my problems with the loading gegl through a
dlopen routine (necessary to my python binds).

It is a simple problem, all the babl plugins were compiled with babl.a,
this means that they had all the symbols from babl in them. For som
reason when used with gegl demos those are not used or loaded, but when
gegl or babl itself is loaded with dlopen this symbols get loaded and
they create a problem because with them there are brand new copies of
the generic 'db' that were not initialized.

The fix ?

s/libbabl.a/libbabl.so/ in the file babl/extensions/Makefile.in, remake
and reinstall. :-)

I think that gegl extensions have a similar problem, a ldd in them show
no libgegl*.so.