Problem when loading babl extensions

I had this problem with babl extensions that would not load correctly
and it would say :

dlopen() failed:
       /usr/lib/babl-0.0/CIE-Lab.so: invalid mode for dlopen(): Invalid
argument

A quick check in the dlopen man page and the problem appear, there was
no #include <dlfcn.h> in the source. C was not complaining because it is
allowed to use a function without a previous declaration. But in this
particular case it would guess incorrectly, I added the include to and
all went fine.