Re: autogen, then no configure

Florent Monnier wrote:
Hi,
Configure complains that it is unable to find the babl.pc file using
pkgconfig. This probably means that pkg-config isn't looking in
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig for babl if it is installed there.

Perhaps that I didn't know that babl was a dependency too ;-)
I though babl was a part of your sandboxes. As I understand, it seems that now it's a part of GEGL ?

As Oeyvind wrote in the announcement of the gegle-demo sandbox, earlier in this mailing list:

> To use the sandbox you will need recent(?) glib, libpng, libjpg and
> SDL (for a test case that displays an animation), as well as CVS
> checkouts of the gegl and babl modules from GNOME CVS.

so it seems that gegl and babl are two side-by-side modules.

Eric