Re: Why C and why CVS?

> Von: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Le Vendredi 10 Mars 2006 14:10, Michael Schumacher a écrit :

> > FYI, the transistion of the GNOME CVS to GNOME SVN is planned for the
> > next weekend. Yes, this is the LGM weekend, and yes, this means that we
> > might not have easy access to the current source of GEGL, GIMP or other
> > GNOME software. See http://live.gnome.org/Subversion for more
> > information.
>
> I have moved 2 or 3 projects from CVS to SVN : the python script which
> does that works pretty well!

I have no doubt that it will work, but GNOME CVS contains more than 3
projects. Luckily, we (GIMP) are scheduled to be moved first:
http://svn.gnome.org/~rossg/migrate-me.list - but gegl is still in the
default alphabetic order.

And even if the migration is done on the server level, it has to be done on
the client as well. Installing SVN, migrating the source trees, ...

Michael

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer