Re: GEGL Developers

Sven Neumann wrote:

The most important missing piece at the moment is the code to
actually store the image data.

As I mentioned before, I have quite a lot of experience in C programming (and other languages, for that matter), but zero in open source development and/or graphics. I think I might be able to make a contribution, but need someone to help me get started.

Is there some interface defined that needs implementing? Is this about
saving an image to a file, or the internal in-memory storing? What are
the relevant data structures? Or, in other words, where to start?

Best,
Eric