Re: [Gegl-developer] New developer interested in helping out

Hi,

Manish Singh <yosh@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> If the big issue is the mass of boilerplate code needed to make objects,
> there's basic stuff like G_DEFINE_TYPE, or generic code generators like
> gob, or domain specific generators like GEGL's opgen...

GEGL could indeed make good use of the new G_DEFINE_TYPE macros. I
hope that as soon as we get GIMP 2.2 out of the door, we can give the
GEGL code a thorough review and cleanup. I am for one really looking
forward to hack on this codebase. Perhaps it's because I like GObject
a lot and I think it's a good choice here.

Sven