Re: [Gegl-developer] The Gegl webpage

On 24/01/04, Daniel Rogers wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I am looking at the gegl webpage.  I mentioned earlier that I would like
> to zap TODO.xml and the associated TODO.html and simply use bugzilla for
> TODO (feature) tracking.  I'd like to update the text a bit to reflect
> the current state of things.
>
> Would anyone object if I got started on this?

You are kidding, object to this? Heck no.

The TODO.xml is not a favorite of mine either. Get rid of it.

For the text go ahead and update away. I should have a
new set of gtk-docs ready in a day or so too, and we can
place that up there instead of what is currently there
(and is old and somewhat wrong!)

You may remove the link to the old docs if you want while
you are in there, and I will put it back when I upload the next
set of gtk-docs in a day or so. Or you can leave the old
link and I will just replace them. Whatever is convenient...

Calvin