Re: [Gegl-developer] gegl/image api's

On 04/11/03, Daniel Rogers wrote:
> Calvin Williamson wrote:
> >So this is a list of old classes in gegl/gegl:
> >
> >Buffer
> >Storage
> >ComponentStorage
> >ColorModel
> >ColorSpace
> >Tile
> >Image
> >ImageIterator
> >
> >that will be replaced by the new gegl/gegl/image classes once
> >they exist.
> >
> >Roughly correct?
>
> roughly yes.   Let me know if you start working on something specific.  I
> have at least a header file for several classes I have not started on yet.

I havent yet, but email your headers to the list if you can.

> The "detail work" that I am not working on at all are more Buffer data
> types and more SampleModels.  Also, I think I was fairly complete on all
> the property stuff, but it would be cool if someone else went over the
> classes I have in cvs and give me some opinions about how the property
> stuff should work.

Ill look it over too then.

> In particular, I am not sure if the SampleModel normalizers stuff was
> really handled very well.

Okay. Im also a bit short on time at the moment, thought I would
have more but... hopefully soon.

> ok.  great.  I really just got all that out because I knew I wouldn't have
> any computer time for the next week. And I was right.  I didn't even get a
> chance to get to this message until today.  Also, I wanted to minimize the
> damage the fire might have caused.

There's not that much that's flammable around here. Dont worry.
Except remove the C++ comments sometime if you can.

Calvin