Re: [Gegl-developer] gegl/image api's

Calvin Williamson wrote:
So this is a list of old classes in gegl/gegl:
Buffer
Storage
ComponentStorage
ColorModel
ColorSpace
Tile
Image
ImageIterator

that will be replaced by the new gegl/gegl/image classes once
they exist.

Roughly correct?

roughly yes. Let me know if you start working on something specific. I have at least a header file for several classes I have not started on yet.

The "detail work" that I am not working on at all are more Buffer data types and more SampleModels. Also, I think I was fairly complete on all the property stuff, but it would be cool if someone else went over the classes I have in cvs and give me some opinions about how the property stuff should work.

In particular, I am not sure if the SampleModel normalizers stuff was really handled very well.

I think I can help start removing some of these or filling
in some details in the new ones at the end of the week.

ok. great. I really just got all that out because I knew I wouldn't have any computer time for the next week. And I was right. I didn't even get a chance to get to this message until today. Also, I wanted to minimize the damage the fire might have caused.

--
Dan