Re: [Gegl-developer] new inventions in square wheels

Øyvind Kolås wrote:
It's been quiet lately,. are everybody asleep, cramming for exams or
busy at work? I've been thinking about gegl, hoping that the project
will start it's engines again soon,.. here are some of my experiences
from a toy app/library thing that I'm coding to crystallize some of my
ideas about what gegl could or should be:

I haven't stopped, though I did for a bit. Just needed to catch up on a few things in my life. I am back on gegl again. I am glad to see you have refined this to a point that you consider worth giving out.

I almost have a pure C, struct based tiled image, and corresponding iterator. I am working on a sample display and loaded function as well.

I hope to have something at the end of the week.

After I am comfortable with how that turns out, I will post some results and work on extending it for a VM/caching system. (as well as start integraing gobject)

--
Dan