Re: [Gegl-developer] partial implementation of the change to gegl_scanline_processor

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 08:07:28PM -0800, Daniel Rogers wrote:
> This is the altered gegl_scanline_processor, gegl_image_data, and
> gegl_image_iterator.
>
> It compiles, but fails when it tries to test at the point where the op
> starts to process a GList of data as though it was an iterator.

I think this looks more or less like the right idea. If you
want to finish off changing all the scanline functions to
just take the data lists, you could have a go at that, and
then we can commit after that happens. If not, I might
be able to do it in a few days...

Calvin